Quote of the Day

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein (1879–1955)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Handwriting Analysed of Cricket Celebrities

Today I am posting two of my videos from program Chamakdey Taray, although I know this is not cricketing season but still thought that I should share the mindsets of our favorite cricket celebrities and what are the traits which are essential for any successful sportsman. One video is of Cricket Sulman Butt and other is of Shoaib Malik. It should be remembered that these videos were recorded two years back, hope so, some of thier negative traits have groomed with time, any way I wish goodluck to both of these great players.

Handwriting Analysis of Sulman Butt


Handwriting Analysis of Shoaib Malik

No comments: