Quote of the Day

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein (1879–1955)

Friday, August 8, 2008

Handwriting Analysis of Famous Urdu Poets

Ever Thought how poets, writers motivate masses and influences their minds with a specific school of thought. One of the traits of poets and writers are read the mind of masses and put in specific and more accurate direction. Let us see what are the aspects in life of followiing poets that lead them to write words beautifully to give inspiration to people either in form of motivation, love or freedom.

Farhat Abbas Shah



Wasi Shah

1 comment:

Handwriting expert said...

I can't find the words to express how I feel about handwriting. But your little paragraph really said what I can't. I am a HUGE fanatic of Handwriting expert , preferably from ancestors and it's always a treat when one is found that is handwritten. Those I cherish the most. They are priceless.